CNA - CNA
Bedford, NH 03110 US
POSITION SUMMARY: CNA must possess a wide variety of high-level nursing skills, strong critical thinking, compassion in a fast paced environment while providing superior care to patients.
This CNA will utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Prepare equipment and assists physician during treatments and examinations of patients.
Location: Bedford, NH
This is a Travel position, from 10/01/2023 to 11/25/2023 guaranteed Work Schedule: 5x8 Evenings
Pay Rate: $824.6 - $868.00
• Current Resume
• Nursing License per state
• Current BLS and/or ACLS and/or Specialty Certifications
• 2 current clinical references (Within the last 2 years)
• Covid Vaccination/Declination Form
• Photo Identification: Drivers License + Social Security Card or Passport
• Must be able to pass background/urine drug screening
Compensation and Benefits
• Competitive pay rates
• Housing – Assistance finding housing and help with travel expense
• License reimbursement
• Completion Bonus
• Refer a friend recieve a generous referral bonus!
At WorkSquare, we will work tirelessly to find the best job that works for you. If you have any questions, please email us at marketing@worksquare.Com.
About WorkSquare: Since 2008, WorkSquare has led the effort to provide high-quality recruitment and staffing needs with proven financial education. We believe that when employees are equipped with the right resources, they are more productive professionally and prosperous personally.
OUR VISION: A world where every person has the resources to achieve a life of purpose & financial well-being.
OUR MISSION: To empower individuals to build prosperity through job placement & financial education.