Miami, FL 33132 US
Credentialing Specialists must complete a variety of tasks in verifying and maintaining licensure and other information for employees starting their assignment at a healthcare facility.
It is the Credentialing Specialist responsibility to ensure that all necessary licenses and credentials are verified and updated for the healthcare facility in which they will work.
- conducting background checks,
- contacting licensing boards,
- reviewing license applications,
- obtaining education information
- Maintain databases in which they would input new information or update existing information regarding employee training, licenses, education, continuing education and relevant job experience.
A Credentialing Specialist can assist with the new-hire process by going over information contained in job applications and resumes. They can help to ensure that applicants meet all licensing and credential requirements for the healthcare industry and for the specific position that is being applied for.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour