Miami, FL 33132 US
ABOUT WorkSquare: Since 2008, WorkSquare has led the effort to provide high-quality recruitment and staffing needs with proven financial education. We believe that when employees are equipped with the right resources, they are more productive professionally and prosperous personally.
OUR VISION: A world where every person has the resources to achieve a life of purpose & financial well-being.
OUR MISSION: To empower individuals to build prosperity through job placement & financial education.
WorkSquare is looking to hire Healthcare Recruiters for a great opportunity to hire for clinical and non-clinical positions with large, Level 1 and Level 2 Trauma facilities located throughout Florida.
Essential Functions include but are not limited to:
- Develop and plan prospecting strategies to pursue new avenues for recruiting healthcare candidates
- Utilize a variety of tools (i.E., email, telephone, social media) to establish relationships and expand the applicant pool
- Maintain database with accurate candidate contact information, qualifications, credentials, and ensure all communication with the candidate is documented
- Maintain and update candidate files to adhere to facility credentialing requirements
- Audit facility compliance to ensure the scheduled field associates have the appropriate information
- Provide suggestions for marketing, advertisement placement in journals, internet job boards, direct mail, etc.
- Complete weekly staffing reports and work on recruiting projects as requested
- Maintain and increase quality candidate pipeline and on-time fill rate
- Resolve any concerns in a timely manner
- Uphold company standards
Starting at 45K annually (Salary is negotiable based on experience)
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to make independent decisions and the judgment to know when to seek advice
- Adaptability - Ability to manage competing demands and changing priorities
- Planning & Organizing - Using time efficiently to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Computer Proficient - Must be proficient in MS Office & MS Excel, utilizing search engines and social media sites, comfortable with posting jobs and conducting candidate searches, and utilizing company CRM databases
- Teamwork & Accountability - Working towards common goals while being accountable for assigned tasks; being amicable and working well with others; willing to assist colleagues when needed
- Avionte experience is a plus
- Must have at least 2.5 years of staffing experience in the healthcare industry
- Must possess an average skill set in full-cycle recruiting, including sourcing, qualifying, interview prep, and networking
- Credentialing knowledge preferred
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Operations
Maria joined WorkSquare in 2015 and has worked in the staffing industry for over ten years. She is experienced in handling recruiting projects across all industries, setting recruiting strategies for employers, providing employer support, executive recruiting and employee management. Maria is passionate about ensuring that both clients and candidates excel. She is always searching for innovative ways to help employers grow their businesses through improved recruitment techniques and quality job candidates. Helping others find their way to professional and financial stability continues to be what she loves most about WorkSquare.