Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33315 US
WorkSquare is currently looking to hire Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) for a great opportunity with an addiction recovery center located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33315.
- Ability to render comprehensive general and specialized nursing care to program patients with the assistance of other nursing staff and or ancillary staff
- Ability to perform medical, psychiatric and/or substance abuse screening as appropriate to the area of assignment
- Ability to render safe and compassionate practical nursing and health support services to program patients or clients
- Ability to safely administer medications as prescribed by a physician or other health care provider
- Ability to thoroughly document activities in the patient medical record
- Ability to observe, evaluate, monitor, and report patient health status
- Ability to monitor medication compliance and response of patient behavior, document observations and treatments appropriately in the patient's medical records
- Ability to monitor client behavior and general health
- Reports and record status
- May take vital signs and record them on patient charts
- Ability to work from the orders directed by a physician and/or mid-level practitioner; note and transcribe orders
- Ability to provide personal care assistance to service recipients, clients or patients as needed
- As required by the area of assignment, informs a clinical superior, e.G., a Registered Nurse or Medical Director of any patient concerns that may warrant further medical and/or psychiatric intervention
- Follows agency procedures for control, storage, and administration of medications and for ordering of medical supplies
- Interfaces with other internal and external health care providers for coordination of care.
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33315
Pay Rate:$ 24 - $ 27 per hour depending on experience
40 hours per week, 8 hours a day; up to 5 days a week, including weekends
Available Shifts:7AM-3: 30 PM or 3PM-11: 30 PM or 11PM-7: 30 AM
Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit Available
Health Insurance and Life Insurance Coverage Available
Must have a valid Florida or Compact State LPN License
1-2 years of experience as a licensed practical nurse, including at least 6 months of experience in substance abuse/detox and/or behavioral health nursing experience required
Certifications required: BLS
Valid FL Class E Driver's License
Bilingual in English/Spanish, English/Creole, English/French, and/or English/Portuguese is a plus
Must be able to successfully pass a background check and drug screening and submit immunization/vaccine records after interviewing
ABOUT US: Since 2008, WorkSquare has led the effort to provide high-quality recruitment and staffing needs with proven financial education. We believe that when employees are equipped with the right resources, they are more productive professionally and prosperous personally.
OUR VISION: A world where every person has the resources to achieve a life of purpose & financial well-being.
OUR MISSION: To empower individuals to build prosperity through job placement & financial education.